CGL - Enhancing life of your assets is our goal
CGL Engineering Co., Ltd. (CGL) is one of Thailand’s leading corrosion engineering company specializing in all facets of cathodic protection (CP) and related fields. CGL Engineering is a full-service CP engineering consultancy and
installation service firm serving both the private and public-sector clients. CGL Engineering commenced operation in Bangkok in 2002. The office is managed by Principle Engineers, who have a wealth of experience in the corrosion prevention industry. Subsequently, a new office was established in Rayong.Experience and services within the Company cover a comprehensive range of corrosion and related areas: These include:
· Cathodic Protection (CP) design, installation and commissioning on a variety of onshore and offshore based systems.
· Onshore CP pipeline and structure retrofit design
· Independent review/ audit of 3rd party CP designs
· Pipeline CP & coating surveys (including DCVG and CIPS)
· Grounding System
· Lightening and Lighting System
· Low Frequency Induction/ AC Mitigation surveys and investigations
· Earthing system investigations
· Stray current testing/ investigations
· Plant corrosion audits/ assessments
· Materials selection
· Distributors for MC Miller, MetriCorr, Advanced Products & Systems and Corrpro products
The CGL Engineering team comprises of highly qualified professional engineers and technicians who have specialised in the field of corrosion mitigation for many years, and who are certified with NACE International. Since its inception, CGL Engineering has been involved in the design, supply, installation and monitoring of CP systems and supply of specialist materials for:
· Pipelines – onshore oil, gas, LPG and water
· Jetties, steel and sheet piling
CGL Engineering also has arrangements with various companies in the USA,
Europe and Asia to provide priority supply of equipment and materials not available
CGL Engineering offers wide range of services which include:
· Design, consultancy, feasibility studies, earthing, corrosion investigations, failure analysis and material selection
· CP engineering services and turn-key engineering project works include material supply, maintenance, testing and design, supply, installation and commissioning of CP systems for oil and gas industry and marine industry
· DCVG coatings survey, equipment and repairs, CIP testing
professionally sound manner, with total commitment to customer satisfaction in each and every project we undertake. Our goal is to be a leading provider of cathodic protection, grounding, lightening systems and its related products, services and setting the standards of excellence within the industry. We want to win customers for life.
Check our achivements and results we have gained during this year!
Working with us
IN COLLABORATION WE TRUST.
We are always open to the notion of working with other companies! We want to establish trust and long-term relationship to bring mutual benefits to one another.