Our Concrete Corrosion Mapping System (CCMS) can be used to satisfy the ASTM C-876 standard test method.
The kit contains all equipment items that are needed to perform a corrosion survey on virtually all types of reinforced concrete structures, such as bridges, highway slabs and parking garages.
- LC-4.5 Voltmeter (Item #5203)
- Sponge Bottle Electrode – Copper Sulfate Version (Item #15625)
- RE-2.5U Electrode (Item #14905)
- Surfactant Solution, 4 oz (Item #15628)
- Anti-freeze Solution, 8 oz Bottle (Item #17105 )
- Copper Sulfate Crystals, 12 oz Bottle (Item #16906)
- 15 in Intermediate Electrode Extension (Item #16200)
- Electrode Extension Adapter for LC-4.5 Voltmeter (Item #5701)
- Agra Reel with 250 ft #16 AWG Red Wire (Item #30510-250)
- Pelican Carrying Case for CCMS (Item #CAS015)
- Foam Insert for CCMS Carrying Case (Item #CAS018)
- 6 ft Banana Plug Test Lead (Item #34120)